We are currently accepting the high quality article for Monarchyllc, an online publication where you can publish your own intellectuals. If you are a business analyzer, technical writer, magazine publisher, or journalist, you can submit your article on our website.
If you are interested in being a regular contributor, we will publish a short “Author Bio” section at the end of your article, where you can introduce yourself as the author of the article. You can add links to your website, Facebook profile, Google+ profile, Twitter profile & LinkedIn profile in your “Author Bio” section.
- Original profile image
- “Author Bio” should contain 15 to 40 words
- No-Follow attribute to the author’s website links
We love and believe all kind of informative article that can help our readers. Please write the article that is solely focused on quality and related to our website. Else, we aren’t able to publish the article. Before start writing the article, please check our previous article, categories, and keywords to write a suitable article that can easily approve.
Find our contact form below.
Once you complete writing an article, sent it to me for review.
Your complete bio and profile will be shown below the articles written by you.
I will approve or decline the article after review.
Terms and Conditions!
Please make sure you follow the rules before posting any article on Monarchyllc.
- Your article must be high quality, unique, and valuable for readers and search engines.
- Article must be 600 words minimum.
- The article must be well-formatted, should be SEO-rich.
- Article must be written in only good English and Spelled Checked.
- We approve one or more external links within the “Article Body”. But, our moderators will review all the links and if they find suitable, then they will publish.
- Please be reminded all the links will have nofollow tag. However, if you wish that your link will have a dofollow tag, we ask for a minimal payment depending on your budget.
Your article can contain one link to your website and up to one link to your social media network. Make sure to include your links at the end of the article. Write a short bio about yourself and include your links.
The articles must contain relevant images (at least one).
We ask that all guest bloggers stop by for a few days and reply to comments on their posts. We also require an your image URL so your photo will appear in your bio. (It’s must!)
For more queries, use our Contact Form or can also email to email@example.com